Marketing your property
We will advise you how to make the most of your property to achieve the optimum rent and attract the most suitable tenants.
We will take photographs of your property to present it in the best possible light and produce a video for a virtual tour.
Your property will be visible on all the major property portals including Right Move, Zoopla, Prime Location and our own website. It will also be advertised in our office windows in a prime location on the High Street as well as in the Wealden Advertiser.
Jago & Jago is on Facebook and Instagram with weekly updates to ensure your property is available to every avenue.
We have hundreds of potential tenants registered on our database and your property will be introduced to those applicants who are most suited.
‘To Let’ boards
Our striking boards attract attention and interest. Many of our tenants register with us as a result of seeing one of our boards displayed outside a property.
We will listen and share information with a genuine desire to fulfil our commitment to you.
Presenting your property
“Well-presented homes let more quickly, tend to be better looked after and achieve higher rents.”
Tips on presenting your property:
- Ensure your property is clean, tidy and free from damp. You may want to consider having carpets and windows professionally cleaned.
- Make sure any damage or repairs, such as cracks in the wall or burnt out light bulbs, are seen to before viewings.
- Think ‘kerb appeal’. The exterior of your property is just as important as the interior. Gardens should be maintained and well-presented, and any broken fences fixed. You may want to consider painting doors and window frames.
- Drains and gutters should be cleared, and chimneys swept.
- The better-looking kitchens and bathrooms are – the more tenants will be attracted to your property.
- It is advisable to decorate using neutral tones throughout to offer a fresh and clean look. A fresh coat of paint can make a big difference to the appeal of a property.
and if it all gets too much…
we offer simple interior design tips to full interior design service. We have renovated a whole house from plumbing to painting, built one and redesigned layouts on many. Sometimes we have incorporated an extra bathroom into a spot you may not have noticed or by rejigging a layout created an extra room!
We can help clients from the simple to the complex and project manage the work should you not have the time. Our work has been featured in Homes and Gardens and Women and Home magazines. We keep our costs tight as we see this as offering an extra service to our landlords.
Please contact Jane Jago for further details.
Jago and Jago renovated my house 13 years ago and have let it continuously since then. I couldn't be happier with the efficient, courteous service and would highly recommend them..
Google Review - 14/03/2017
I have used Jago and Jago, twice and each time found them to be very helpful. They make everything so easy and the staff are all very professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend!
Google Review - 11/03/2020
Over the 7 years renting through Jago and Jago, the staff at Tenterden have been so lovely and friendly and were always there when we needed them. Thanks again!
Google Review - 11/02/2020
I am a tenant at 1 of their managed properties and my experience with them is very good. Friendly people, very helpful and quick response.