Marketing your property
We will advise you how to make the most of your property to achieve the optimum price or rent, and to attract suitable buyers and tenants.
We will advise you how to create “kerb appeal”, and take photographs to present your property in the best possible light.
Your property will be marketed on our website and on the major property portals including Right Move, Zoopla and Prime Location. It will also be featured in our High Street office window, as well as being advertised in local property publications.
Jago & Jago is on Facebook and Instagram with weekly updates, to ensure your property is available on every outlet.
Potential tenants and buyers register with us on a daily basis. Your property will be introduced to those who are most suited.
Our striking boards attract attention and lead to enquiries. Many applicants register with us as a result of seeing one of our boards.
We will listen to and share information with a genuine desire to fulfil our commitment to you.
Presenting your property
“Well-presented homes sell and let more quickly, and achieve higher yields.”
“The better-looking kitchens and bathrooms are – the more people will be attracted to your property.”
- Ensure your property is clean, tidy and free from damp. You may want to consider having carpets and windows professionally cleaned.
- Make sure any damage or repairs, such as cracks in the wall or burnt out light bulbs, are seen to before viewings.
- Think ‘kerb appeal’. The exterior of your property is just as important as the interior. Gardens should be maintained and well-presented, and any broken fences fixed. You may want to consider painting doors and window frames.
- Drains and gutters should be cleared, and chimneys swept.
- The better-looking kitchens and bathrooms are – the more tenants will be attracted to your property.
- It is advisable to decorate using neutral tones throughout to offer a fresh and clean look. A fresh coat of paint can make a big difference to the appeal of a property.
and if it all gets too much…
We offer simple interior design tips to a full interior design service. We have renovated an entire house from plumbing to painting, built another one and redesigned layouts on many. Sometimes, we have incorporated an extra bathroom into a space you may not have noticed or by rejigging a layout, created an extra room!
We can help clients from the simple to the complex and project manage the work should you not have the time. Our work has been featured in “Homes and Gardens” and “Women and Home” magazines. We keep our costs tight as we see this as offering an additional service to our landlords.
Please contact Jane Jago for further details.